From Interlock Rochester Wiki
Revision as of 17:06, 3 December 2012 by Antitree
A list of common interview questions. Most likely used for interviewing members to profile them for the blog ... or whatever.
- What is a hackerspace to you?
- What's the biggest failure of your hacker career?
- Would you rather fight a horse sized robotic duck or 100 duck sized robotic horses?
- Why haven't you built that that cool gadget you keep talking about?
- What coolness could happen with $100K in funding for the space?
- What is you proudest achievement?
- What would you like to learn?
- What would you like to teach?
- If a chicken and a half could lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, then how long will it take a monkey with one wooden leg to knock all of the seeds out of a dill pickle?
- Are you an Amateur Radio Operator or would you like to be?
- How long can you hold your breath? Go!
- Where does your nym/handle/alias come from?
- What is your educational background?
- What brings you to Rochester?
- What keeps you in Rochester?
- What's your favorite music to listen to while hacking/programming/making/etc?