From Interlock Rochester Wiki
- old Cisco gigantic switch
- quad core sun box
- 2 GHz workstation w/ 2 GB of RAM. need to add in a drive, probably a 100 or 80 GB for now.
- Big Enterasys network switch with all kinds of crazy fiber and copper connections in different, removable blades (--Fvox13 06:01, 2 December 2009 (UTC))
I have a bunch of boxen that can be wiped and donated if Mark gives the go-ahead. Also have a PIX 501 Possibly an ASA 5505 Also some misc switches / APs / etc. AirPort Express that can be donated if someone is going to provide a sound system (can then hook up to it wirelessly with AirTunes / equiv) ---- BW 03:25, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
- Marsh Model Q 1/4-inch Stencil Press -- Brian B.
- Small table saw -- Brian B.
- Leader Oscilloscope LBO-522 -- Brian B.
- Rubbermaid work desk. Should not be used near hot things, its actually made out of plastic
- 3-shelf AV cart -- Brian B.
- 24" x 36" Whiteboard (It's small, but it's something.) -- Bryan
- I jerk cable as a side job... I'd love to do any low-voltage wiring, especially ethernet (--Fvox13 06:01, 2 December 2009 (UTC))