Wireless Guest Access Policy
From Interlock Rochester Wiki
Revision as of 02:32, 8 February 2011 by Antitree
This policy defines how wireless access guest services is managed.
- Wireless access is controlled by the network admin team
- Wireless access is provided only to guests of the network admins team choosing. They reserve the right to not allow someone to use guest access for whatever reason.
- Wireless access cannot be paid in cash. Credit or paypal through the captive portal.
- Wireless access is provided as is and is not a service that we can support. Support is provided on a best effort basis.
- We cannot refund donations given for wireless access no matter what.